Features list, from the web site:
- NoFiX's Vista Compatability Fix ( in 0.5.18!)
- All of the features from mem.dll (Winamp, 3rd person IFFs, Sky Rotation, onVehicleEnter/Exit..)
- Load custom TGAs (8/24/32 bit) into tribes to use as HUDs, skins, skies
- Support for Tribes 2 model skins (download pack for models & skins is on the additional skins page)
- Reverts to default Tribes huds in windowed/software mode
- A slew of $pref & standalone variables
- Built in Timestamp() and Sound()
- ScriptGL add-on allowing you to draw with OpenGL in Tribes script!
- Custom terrain is now possible!
- You can add your own texture replacements!
- onLocalSound() callback
- Minor Fixes
Fixes list, from the web site:
- Integrated DoSFiX from NoFiX (only useful for servers though).
- Removes the ugly green lines from HUD borders
- RadarHUD now properly clips the waypoint indicator to the edge of the hud when $pref::radarStencil is false.
- Built in CRC Crack
- Hudbot replaces Tribes memory allocator with the VS7 allocator. Tribes crashes when allocating blocks larger than 8mb and/or under high function/variable/object load.
- Control::SetPosition now works for the default HUDs (jetpackHud, compassHud, etc)
- Suns and planets are now rendered with GL_LINEAR instead of GL_NEAREST so they don't look pixelated any more.
- Mouse Wheel Up now properly triggers zaxis1!
- http://floodyberry.com/project.hudbot/ (domain expired)
- http://www.team5150.com/~andrew/project.hudbot/ (older, domain expired)